Site Engine Optimization (SEO)
Website search engine optimization and promotion is an important part of website design and is very often overlooked.
SEO Process Features
Website keyword building, keyword tracking, search engine submissions, SEO, SEM, social media, YouTube channel optimization, link building, link exchange can all be very confusing. We can help you make important marketing decisions about what approach is right for your business website. Review some of these base project “area” that we do for you on your website.
Website Meta Tags
- Full Review of the home page and all top level pages and evaluation of website.
- Update 10 current or new web pages.
- Develop custom per page title tags.
- Develop custom per page description tags.
- Develop custom keyword block tags.
- Meta tags are all based on client’s list of desired keywords and terms.
Page Content Updates
- Review of 10 current or new web pages.
- Review and adjustments to current web page text.
- Addition of alternate text for images to include keywords.
- Review of bolded and title text for keyword density.
- Review of overall internal web page linking and link text.
- Review and correction of any content keyword spamming.
- Review competitors keyword list
- Top 50 desired keywords/terms listed on a spreadsheet.
- The list is based on the website and the client’s target keyword/terms.
- Tracked to top 100 rankings in Google to show any changes.
- Spreadsheet contains daily search volume to target high-value terms better.
- Spread sheet contains terms landing page URL to track changes.
Google Account Setup
Using the client’s Google account we will install Google stats into a current website. The client’s user access to the website files will be required.
- Set up the client’s Google Analytics Dashboard for basic reporting.
- An email or phone review of the dashboard will be provided.
- Set up Google Webmaster Tools and submit a sitemap.
- Hand submits the client’s home page to Google.
- Hand submits the client’s home page to 5 other top search directories.
- Coaching and review for Google Business Local Maps Listing.
YouTube Channel Set-up
- Create a Title, Description and Tags for one YouTube Channel.
- Create search engine information for up to 10 YouTube Videos posted on the channel by the client.
- Develop custom per video title with keyword terms.
- Develop custom per video descriptions with keyword terms.
- Develop custom per video keyword tags.
- Set each video’s base category based on content.
- Requires a base list of at least 10 keyword terms and one short description sentence from the client that reflects what they want their YouTube channel to target most or is about.
Online Reputation Management
- Nearly 95% of shoppers read online reviews before making a purchase – Spiegel Research Center
- 72% of customers don’t take action until they have read reviews – Testimonial Engine
- Given two products with similar ratings, consumers are more likely to buy the product with more reviews. –
- Up to 80% of reviews originate from follow-up emails urging shoppers to review their purchases – Power Reviews
- Brands can expect their average star rating to increase after emailing buyers a direct link to submit reviews – Spiegel Research Center
Already Know the Details of Your Project?
Fill Out Our Form