Custom Website DevelopmentGrindle Group web design team does custom and complex website development solutions, website logo design, shopping cart design and custom WordPress CMS websites. Web Design offers a wide range of custom mobile responsive website development services to help build your small business and brand. We specialize in website redesigns and mobile responsive website upgrades as well as offer a an affordable monthly maintenance plan.
Small and Medium Business Websites
We specialize in knowing the basics that a small business should have on a website. If you’re looking for a custom-designed online brochure style website we can do that for you. Do you need a little more than a few pages; maybe a contact form, so you can collect sales, leads from your website? We can help you with that also. We design custom mobile responsive small business websites starting as low as $1,000!
WordPress CMS Design – Content Management System
We can help your business or organization with an easy way to manage your website content inside your own company or organization. We can design a custom website using the WordPress CMS. The WordPress system allows you a backend administration area to manage your front end website content easily, efficiently, and with any number of users or contributors.
Online Shopping Cart Design
Do you want to set up an all-new online shopping cart website for your retail store, automotive part shop, or your in-home business? We can help you navigate all the important details needed to easily manage product inventory and securely accept online payments. Our developers will build you a custom online shopping cart website using WordPress with WooCommerce shopping cart and help train you on how to use it.
Small Business Website Logo Design
Are you starting a new company or small business and need a solid website logo/brand to help make your mark with your customers? Our Seattle based graphic designers can assist with any level of logo, brand development, or re-branding your company may need.
Website Marketing and SEO Services:
Website optimization and marketing is an important part of website design and is very often overlooked by most web design companies. There are also many parts of website optimization and marketing that need to do together in order to be successful. If you have a new or existing website we can look at its Search Engine Optimization (SEO), social media, keyword building, and tracking, search engine submissions, link building, and more. We can help you make important decisions about what approach is right for your small business website.
Monthly Website Maintenance
Did your web designer leave the country, did a family member build it for you, or do you just not want to bother with updating your own website because it’s extremely frustrating? We can help, we are always excited to take on new projects and help folks out. We offer monthly website maintenance packages at a discount from our hourly rate, for general text content and image maintenance. This also includes SEO keyword tracking and reporting if desired.
We submit your website to Yelp.
We submit your images to Instagram
We set-up a Facebook page if you need one.
COmplete Website Packages
Deluxe Full Service Website Package
- A customized WordPress website theme with your logo and custom colors.
- Your team will have the ability to edit your website content and images with the built-in text editor and image upload functions.
- Access to thousands of WordPress plugins to expand and add to the capabilities of your website.
- Ecommerce capability with WooCommerce plugins if needed in your estimate.
- User registration of plugins as needed.
- Media manager for photos and graphics.
- Social Media links included as provided by the client.
- Menu management system for easy addition of pages and or blog posts.
Small Business Package
- Online Brochure style small business website.
- 1,000 or so words of text formatted into HTML code per page.
- Custom designed website template with your logo and colors.
- Custom designed text style link navigation elements.
- 10 or fewer graphics photos and or logo per page.
- Custom product or service home page slide show.
- Any third party links or social media links
- All publishing and testing to a web server.
- Step by step directions for your Google business page if desired.
- Submission directly to Google with Google account setup.
- Google Analytics account set up for website stats.
- Access to our library of graphic images, stock images, backgrounds, and icons.